Relaxing, fun and enjoyable clothing optional gay sailing cruise between the beautiful shallow and protected waters of this stunning part of the Bahamas.
This is a combination of good sailings with constant easterlies, stunning white beaches on the cays for sunning, swimming and snorkelling.
Of course we will also make some time to taste the local scene and some fresh fish from the grill in the relaxed harbour villages on the outlying cays with the picturesque quaint, white clapboard houses.
• Fly direct to Marsh Harbour international airport (MHH) from Atlanta with Delta, from Miami with American Airlines. Also daily direct flights from Nassau.
• Boarding first day after 16:00 pm, Marsh Harbour
• Disembarking last day before 09:00 am Marsh Harbour
*Note: due to distances this trip is best to be booked at least 6 months ahead.
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a gay skipper
• Bed linen & towels
• Dinghy + outboard
• Diesel & gaz
• End cleaning yacht
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• Food/drinks & occasional mooring fees