Relaxing and enjoyable luxury clothing optional gay sailing cruise along the beautiful Turkey Lycian coast visiting the Greek island Symi with it's stunning port and houses in Venetian style.
We start and finish our cruise in Bodrum, with it's gay beach bars and night club and even it's own gay nude beach (rocks).
This trip is a prefect combination of visiting two countries and cultures, visiting picturesque villages like Bozburun and it's authentic market, stopping overnight in clear watered bays perfect for snorkeling and where we'll enjoy our onboard BBQ's with stunning sunsets.
This cruise is on a very spacious and comfortable classic (but modern) gullet, with 6 large double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. In the lounge area there is a full service bar open all day (and night). The front deck has 14 very comfortable sunbeds for relaxing or sunning nude.
A cruise formula set up mainly for relaxing, swimming, snorkeling the clear waters, peddle boarding, socializing or reading a book.
• Fly to/from: Bodrum (BJV) or Kos (KGS) and use Kos-Bodrum ferry € 15
• Boarding first day at 15:00 pm, Bodrum
• Disembarking last day before 09:30 am, Bodrum
• Carefully selected sailing cruise itinerary
• Your accommodation on the yacht
• The professional guidance of a Saltyboys host
• Professional skipper
• The service of 2 bartenders/cooks
• 7 on board breakfasts, wide selection of food, fresh fruit, etc.
• 7 on board warm lunches (or cold if preferred)
• 5 dinners with wide selection of fresh food, fresh fish, etc.
• Drinks; juice, beer, wine
• Bed linen & towels & shampoo/shower gel/body lotion
• Daily cabin & bathroom cleaning
• Harbour/mooring fees
• Your flights/transfers
• Reservation fee € 55 p/person
• 2 diners in one of the restaurants on land (by own choice)